Since launching a little over a year ago, like most small businesses we've navigated through some pretty stormy seas. The devastating bushfires, a global pandemic and Australia's first recession in 29 years. But Goodtel was created to serve a purpose, which is to do more good. And with that we are delighted to announce we have just donated another $14,570 to our charity partners, making our total donations to date a little over $29,500.
To put it into perspective, these donations have gone towards helping our charity partners achieve such things as:
- Remove 100 tonnes of CO2 from the environment
- Provide 107 families seeking asylum with groceries for a week
- Provide 10 families with COVID-19 protection kits and food for 1 month, and a handwashing station for 5 villages
- Provide 4,414 meals to vulnerable people
- Support 305 young people through a program to improve their mental health
- Plus other great work to help support those in need!
It's a pretty big achievement in such a short amount of time, and one that we're proud of. Imagine the positive impact our community is going to be able to do in the future?
The Goodtel community is genuinely making a difference and if you want to be part of this, all you need to do is something as simple as switching your telco provider.
Thank you to our amazing customers, charity partners and team, we truly can’t do any good without you.