nbnᵀᴹ designed specifically for Good businesses up to 10 people
All our plans come with unlimited data so any plan is a good choice.
4G Backup Modem Option
Modem includes 4G SIM that works as a second internet connection if needed.
30 Day Goodness Guarantee
Simply cancel within 30 days if you’re not happy with your nbn connection. It’s good, guaranteed.
50% of Profits to your Selected Good Cause
Select your Good Cause when signing up and we’ll contribute 50% of profits to help make a better world.
Ready to do Good?Order Now
About nbn™ 250/25Mbps
NBNco only provides this speed tier in certain locations. If this speed tier isn’t available at your address we will let you know once we have received your order.
If it isn’t available you can opt to go on the NBN100 plan and receive a refund for the difference or alternatively receive a full refund if you choose not to switch to Goodtel.
We can also let you know if and when NBN Co make it available at your address.
We get asked this a lot
Why should I switch to Goodtel for nbnᵀᴹ?
Good question. It's true - you could probably find a cheaper telco providing a similar quality of NBN services.
But that's not what sets us apart. At Goodtel, doing good for the planet is our top priority. And that extends from our helpful support team who'll be there for you night and day, through to the core of why we exist as a company - to support our various charity partners as they help make the planet a better place.
And, of course, our NBN service uses trusted networks to provide you with reliable, blazing-fast broadband. So when you choose Goodtel, you're combining your need for fast, reliable internet with your desire to do good in the world. We're confident it's a choice you'll feel good about.
What are the Terms and Conditions of the 30 day Goodness Guarantee for Businessess
Our Goodness Guarantee trial means if you are not completed satisfied with your Goodtel nbnᵀᴹ or Mobile service during the first 30 days of your business connection we will provide a full refund of your plan fee and any applicable modem charge.
To initiate a full refund during the trial period you are required to let us know in writing by contacting our Customer Service team using our website contact form. Please ensure that you do so within 30 days of your service being active and include your account number, account name and email address.
If you have purchased an nbnᵀᴹ ready modem from us we will refund the cost of this modem in full. The unit should be returned to us at the address shown below at your own expense. On receipt of the modem by our team we will process a full refund of your plan fee and modem charge within 48 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- 30 day trial refunds will only include any upfront, modem or hardware charges paid during the sign up process.
- The refund cannot include any nbnᵀᴹ New Development Charge or nbnᵀᴹ Subsequent Line Charge. Note that these are charges passed through from nbnᵀᴹ for new developments and as such cannot be refunded.
- Refunds will be made to the original credit or debit card used during the sign up process. Refunds cannot be substituted by cash or refunded using any other payment method.
- Returned modem and/or other hardware must be in good condition. This means no damage to the modem and/or other hardware, and the modem and/or other hardware must be returned with all associated cables, power adapter and in the original box. Failure to return all parts will prevent us from being able to refund the cost of the modem and/or other hardware.
- Modems and/or othert hardware returned without a meaningful reference cannot be accepted by our team. Please ensure you include your account number so that we know who the modem and/or other hadrware is from.
- The 30 days will commence from the day that your service is activated by nbnᵀᴹ and we send you an email to confirm your 'nbnᵀᴹ Service is Ready to Go!'. Please note that this is not 30 days after you plug in the modem and/or other hardware and we urge you to begin using your service as soon as you can after the activation date. Refund requests received after 30 days from activation cannot be processed.
Modem and Hardware Return Address:
Modem and Hardware Returns
Level 4, 80 Market St
South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205
Download our brochure or give our team a call on 1800 11 GOOD
Good reasons to switch
From NBN broadband, trusted mobile networks and business grade services, we offer good products at a good price.
14 days, no questions. If it’s not good, simply cancel. We’re confident you won’t, but it’s good to know you can.
Moving to Goodtel is simple. We do the hard yards, and update you along the way.
We have speedy answer times when you need us, and get back to you when we say we will. Good as gold.
We’ve got 15 years experience helping build other telcos. Now it’s time to put that experience to good use.
Good made easy
We all want to do good, but when did you last walk an old lady across the road? It’s much easier to switch telco.